Please note: in view of COVID-19, our building is currently closed. We are working to finalize our framework for building usage going forward, including any Fall 2020 events and beyond. At this time we are NOT taking any new building reservations, but please check back after June 1 for more information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Colonial has a variety of rooms that are available for use to individuals (members and non-members) and non-profit organizations. Our ministry programming takes precedence when requesting a reservation and we rent to groups who align with our mission first. To inquire about availability and best space for your event as well as the usage fees involved, please contact Julie Dover.
The following rooms are available for reservation and work best for:
- Library: Meetings (capacity: up to 20 people)
- Gathering Rooms: Seminars, meetings (capacity: up to 25-50 people)
- Great Hall: Larger meetings or receptions (capacity: up to 250-400 people)
- Hearth Room & Fireside Room: Smaller receptions or seminars (capacity: up to 60-100 people)
- Spiritual Formation Center: Small groups, individuals (capacity: varied depending on room)