- This week we invite you to pray with a one-on-one minister after the service in the Quiet Room. Anyone is welcome!
- Prayers for our congregation in the midst of Town Hall meetings, for thoughtful questions that arise from the Spirit, earnest conversation which yields to the Spirit, leading ultimately to a unity of the Spirit (Ephesians 4:1-3).
- Prayers for the Council as we make decisions and seek to follow God's leading for the future of the church.
- Prayers for our Staff as they continue to adapt and change, learning to collaborate and do good together for Christ's sake (2 Thessalonians 1:10-11).
- Prayers of thanksgiving to God who invites us into a life together that operates from abundance and not from scarcity (Matthew 6:25-33).
We give thanks for this church and for each of you. We will add more information and continue to give you weekly updates as they are available.