Join us this Fall for a second series of Courtyard Conversations. At these gatherings — facilitated by Colonial leadership — you’ll have a chance to connect in-person, hearing about reasons behind the name change, and having space to share your thoughts with leadership.
Like we’ve said from the beginning, this name change process will take lots of conversation, sharing our stories, and discerning where God’s Spirit is leading us next.
Here are the upcoming Courtyard Conversations (in-person gatherings will take place in the North Commons):
1. October 21st from 3:30 – 4:30pm (In-Person)
2. November 4th from 12:30-1:30pm (Zoom)
3. November 16th from 4:00 – 5:00pm (In-Person)
4. December 2nd from 8:00 – 9:00am (Zoom)
5. December 15th from 4:30-5:30pm (In-Person)
When you sign up for a virtual Courtyard Conversation, we will follow up with information to attend via Zoom. Click here to sign up for a virtual or in-person Courtyard Conversation.